Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction

I suppose I should start by introducing myself. I am Madsie - mother of 2 kids aged 7 and 3. ( and the wife of a husband and the only daughter of my parents etc ,etc, etc).

I love to read books , write and sometimes dabble in poetry (The said dabbling was more frequent when I was a teenager - which was lightyears ago). I have recently started experimenting with "cartoon strips" - lets see how long I remain interested.

I also like to experiment with cooking ( though perhaps I dont enjoy cooking everyday ). I love listening to good music too. What I enjoy most these days is spending quality time with my kids ( a 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl). I love teaching them stuff and "doing craft". "Doing craft" almost always involves one or more of the following - paper strips, scissors, glue, brush, water, paint, play dough ; results in a huge mess afterwards but leaves two very happy kids and one happy mother .

I also hold a day job. I work in a large company and help test "networking equipment". In short I am a Software Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment